Getting your dragon to poop if it's been over a week
by Cameo Hall
Please keep in mind that if your dragon is not eating then it won't be pooping.
1. 100 degree bath. It's important to keep the water hot enough or it won't work. As a guide 15-30 minutes.
2. 100 degree shower. Again make sure water is 100 degrees. As a guide 15-30 minutes.
3. Take outside in sun in a tub of shallow water for 30-60 minutes.
4. Feed some 100% pumpkin or baby food and repeat steps 1 & 2
5. Olive oil/water mixed fed orally via syringe or dip bugs in olive oil before feeding. (Oil/water ratio - you want to give .1 ml per 100 grams your dragon weighs. So if your dragon weight 250 grams you will give .25 ml oil with a bit of water to help wash it down)
6. Wait 24 hours and if dragon still hasn't popped repeat steps 1 & 2
7. If dragon still hasn't pooped consult your vet. Your dragon may be impacted.